0

A g00d leSson 4 LifE.........

It was a veerrryyy exhausting day... A whole day outside home... A whole day sitting and talking nonsense with friends... ^^
Although it was kinda boring waiting for announcement, but talking with friends and laughing till got stomachache made it funny...
I am disappointed with the result.. but it's ok, remember I could have good time with friends.... =) I learned something too... Not all desires can we get... In this life, we have to learn that.. There is time we can get what we want, but there is also time where we have to wait for other better chance... besides, being cocky can make us fail... Don't think we are better than others....
Hmm... I got life lesson again today... Now I know why experience is the best teacher... Experience more experiences can make us know what life is and make us to be more mature....
??? I don't know what I can write here... Just this for today.... i have no energy left... So tired.... :'( C U next time... =) have nice days...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top