0

Great Experience !!!

I'm back!!! How r u??
I can't blogging these past 2 weeks because I went to Jakarta.... what for??
That's what I want to write here...
I went to Jakarta and participated in 6th NEO held by Binus university... what is NEO? NEO stands for Nationwide English Olympic... The competition was from 19th feb until 24th feb.... There were 7 categories and I joined the Englishpreneurship category....

I and 15 of my friends took part in this competition so on 15th Feb we went to Jakarta... Joining this competition really was a great experience.... why?? I met many people from other cities in Indonesia... I could experience things i've never experienced before... Lived with friends, cooperated, and more... Really thankful I got chance to join this....
I realized that there are so many people who are more than us outside there... Listening their english encouraged me to improve my english skill too... I knew my english is still very limited.... I also got life lessons...
I can't describe how I felt...

I'm considering to join the 7th NEO... Hope i can join it next year... >.<
It was really really good that I could join NEO... =)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top