0

Miss this moment !!!!!

I miss that moment badlyyy... That's the right sentence to represent my feeling... XD
The moment when I was in Medan with my crazy-but-smart friends... I had great days because of them.. hehe.. We went there for an important mission (hehehe) and the result was satisfying...
It was just about a month ago but I already miss it sooo...
Some pictures of our recreation :
otw Pantai Cermin


ChaRa's and SulSel's Squad



Having Fun ~~







Best Moment ^^



I was really happy being able to experience this.. hihi... Really thanks GOD...
Well, from My school, Rajawali, the squad members are : Alvin, Warren, Yandi, Randy, Lucky, Ronald, Albert, Gaby, Evelyn, n I... They are very funny, especially the guys.. Can't stop laughing whenever I am near them...hehe.. thanks, friends...

Nice day, all... GBU =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top