0

GOD's plans ....

Hey...
I'm having a really really complicated feeling... I know the reason, but I don't know what to do... But, I believe one thing, GOD will give me answer.. =D
That's why I'm here wanna write sth to share...
GOD is so good ~~ I have experienced so much of HIS kindness in my life... Since I was born till now, I believe HE always takes care of me, walk with me.. HE answers my prayers in HIS own way...
What happened and is happening in my life, I know, it's all HIS plans.. Three years ago, the most important person in my life, my mom, passed away.. But three years after that, I got a very very precious thing, did well in my olympiad.. These three years, I got so many wonderful and precious experiences... That's not mean before that I didn't get precious experiences.. I just didn't realize it.. But after my mom passed away, I learned to appreciate my own life, and others', and see it from other point of view...

I believe all things happened in my life are GOD's plans and what happened in your life too, you should believe it... every single things happened in our life, is HIS plan...
Like yesterday, I went to church and heard a really interesting story from the evangelist.. actually, I and my friends had planned to go to Bira but because tomorrow is not yet holiday, we didn't go... so, we went to Church and got sth important.. and could go to Seti's birthday party too... hihihi...
There were many things like that too, like i planned sth but not went like what I planned.. But what happened were better than what I planned.. It's HIS works...

Just this what I can write right now... I have to go now... Want to buy a gift for my friend... hehehe... see you later..

Be faithful... HE answers our prayers by HIS own way.. HE gives us what we need, not what we want... HE has the best plans for our life... Just walk with HIM and believe in HIM... Be blessed, everyone... Love ya

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top