0

It's a nice day =D

I love Saturday!!! Why? It's weekend, tomorrow is Sunday which means no school of course... XP In every Saturday, I can do whatever I want, watch movies, play games with no worries.. hehe.. Not really, but at least I have more time...
I love today.. It's Saturday and today is a nice day.. :D Every Saturday, I go to church and today's speaker was a motivator from Jakarta.. He is so funny and we really enjoyed it... He knew how to speak and made us enjoy it.. The way he spoke and expressed it was really interesting..
After that, I and friends took some photos with Yuna... Time passed by so fast.. She has been here for almost a month and tomorrow she must go back to her hometown... We have had good times and had fun with her this one month... Well, we'll miss her for sure... Hope I can meet her again next time, don't know what time.. Bye, Yuna... Nice to meet you... Take care and GBU.. =D
From Church, I, Gaby, Seti, and Valen, went eating at Dinar.. Hehehe... It was because Valen wanted to eat fried chicken.. And, finally I went home.. hoho
Now, I've just watched IMB and I'm going to watch dorama titled Sunao ni Narenakute.. Good night, all... GBU =)

Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.. And keep faith...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top