0

I'm BACK !!!

Aloha, friends....
After about a month, I'm back home... Actually, I have come back home since last Saturday but I just have time to write... How r u, guys?
I have faced hard time these 3 weeks especially a week ago.. But thanks GOD 'cause I could face it all... And also, I got a great achievement... It made me sooo happy... My hard work gave a result... What a bless...
A week ago, I was in Medan... I got new experience there and met new friends from other cities of Indonesia... It was really a good time in Medan...
A good time, also cause of my friends from Kara... Thanks to Yandi, akkui, Alvin, and others who made me laugh crazily.... hahaha... they were so crazy.... I'm happy to have them all as my friends...
Well, I don't know what to share anymore... Next time, I'll post my photos making sushi with my friends... hehehe...
See u....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top