0

Curly Hair XD

hey... I have something new... hehehe
I have new hair, curly hair.. =D and u know, i love it so much...<3 <3
I had it changed this morning at Yui's house.. Yui's mom who made it.. Really thanks to her.. She is a great hair stylish (?? is it what we call?? i don't know what to call.. hehehe)
This morning, I and my cousin, Carina went to Yui's house together... Carina wanted her hair cut.. and the outcome is beautiful for sure... We are satisfied.. XD and so is Meme who had her hair cut too... Thanks to Yui's mom... <3

Ah.. Almost forget... One more thing.. Several days ago, on Thursday, I, Yui, MO, Carina, Yuna, and Ida made cream puff... Of course with help from Yui's mom and Yui's house again.. hehe.. It were so delicious...

Here are some pictures I wanna share... Let's take a look


Delicious cream puff ~~


From hotcha girls and the gank... ;D



new hair... hihihi


I still have other photos.. But they are still in Carina's iPhone, soo I'll post it next time... okay? XD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top