0

See U .....

Friends, I'm a little depressed.... You know why?
Arrgghh... I don't know why... hehehe... My mind is so full... Thinking about this and that... I dunno lah....
Well, maybe because for next 3 weeks, I'll be very busy... I'm not really in a mood to study, but i have to... There will be a competition on August 2... So, i must force myself and my brain to work... I must study hard!!!
These 2 weeks, there will be a training... Maybe, that's why I'm depressed... I'm not used to do such kind of thing... Studying all day long, for two weeks and not going home...
Because I'll be away from home, maybe I can't post anything for next 3 weeks... I'll post sth as soon as I come home... Wish me luck, friends... Hope I can do my best... =D
See you!!! GBU

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top