0

Biraaa - - -

Hey..... How have you been, guys?? ;D
Well, I have not been in the mood to work on my blog lately.... But, now I wanna share several things... Especially my great experience at Tj. Bira with my friends from GKKA church... What we call that? I think in English, same as in Indonesian, we call that retreat...

The teens organization of GKKA Makassar held a retreat started from 28th June - 1st July 2010 at Bira, one of famous beaches in Sulawesi... It was really a great chance that I could join that retreat... I got many things there...
Although we had to have a 5-hour journey, i really don't regret having joined that retreat...
I wanna say I love the Treasure Hunt and Outdoor activity... Thanks to Kutu Lucu team and our companions who created the games... Love it <3 <3
Then, I learned to work in a team, to be more courageous, to have self-confidence, and much more... Then, I got that everybody has his/her own talents... We have to search for our own talents and develop it... no need to be jealous 'coz GOD has given us our own...
Hmmm.. Let me think... Aah, I was encouraged to throw away my bad habits and characters... Here, back to my normal life, I'm doing my best to throw away all that bad habits and characters...
I really really got many lessons for life... I have some new friends... And one thing, everyone back from Bira have darker skin... hahahha... I am too...
Unfortunately, I had no time to take many photographs... The sight-see there is soo beautiful... The schedule was so full that I could not take many photographs... So, I can't upload it here... If i get from my friends, I'll upload it...

That's what I can write for now.... Thanks for reading =D GBU ^o^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top