0

Road to Final : SPAIN vs NETHERLANDS

Waaahh... World Cup almost ends... It's almost a month... and we've already known the finalist... Spain who won the match against Germany and Netherlands who won against Uruguay...
Hmmm... Spain and Netherlands... What do you think? Of course both of them are great as they can be the finalists... Both team have skilled-squad... and coach of both team is great too...
about the player... Netherlands has awful players and so does Spain... If Spain has Villa and Torres, then Netherlands has Van Persie and Robben.. Ned has Sneijder, Spain has Iniesta.. In addition, both Villa and Sneijder have scored 5 goals and this final is really important to decide who'll get the golden shoes... However, it'll be a great match... I'm waiting for it...


VS

Actually, I hope Spain meet Germany in the final... But... As we know... They met in semifinal... Unfortunately... Well, between Spain and Netherlands, I choose Spain... How about you? Let's see it...

Well, talking about Germany. They got the 3rd place... Yey!! I'm sooo happy for them... They won with score Germany 3 - 2 Uruguay... But, I'm a bit disappointed... Lahm didn't play, Klose didn't play... :( I couldn't see their wonderful action on field... I wonder, will Klose be chosen for WC 2014? hmm.. I hope soo.. :D or will he retire soon from national team career?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top