0

SCHOOL !!!

Argghh... School was finally started yesterday... No more watching all day long, no more sleep late in the night... I have to back doing my routines... And one thing, World Cup 2010 has ended... I'll really miss that WC moment, waking up at 2 a.m. just to watch matches...
Well, I'm now a 3rd-grade student of Senior High School... It means time remaining to national exam is just about 8 or 9 months... I really must study hard now... I found that, my teachers on this grade, are 'killer' teachers... I'm sure there will be many tasks.. I must work harder and harder.. 3rd grade... Mmm, I'll be a college student next year... I don't know yet which department I'll take... I think I must think it hard too...
I hope i can do it well through this year... fighting!! Go!! Go!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top