0

I'm a Big Fans of GERMANY !!!

Yes... I'm a fans of Germany football national team... Although on the recent match against Spain they've lost, I still love them... :L
Okay.. Let me talk how I can like watching football match.. Most of people like football match and I'm one of them... Hmm... Being the only girl among my siblings (I have 4 brothers.. soo many yaa :D), it's impossible if no one among them likes football... Because my brothers like watching matches so much, that time I joined to watch... I realized football matches are really really exciting... Plus, I think that was on WC 2006, I saw Miroslav Klose... And I fell in love... xo :L He's sooo handsome... And after that, if there were football matches (esp when Germany played), I watched them... :O
And, this WC, I've watched almost all matches... And I'm waiting for the final, of course... Although Germany won't play in final... :( But, yesss.. They will make it on the third place...


I'm an amateur... I don't know many things bout football... I just wanna write about my feeling after Germany's lose... Germany is still the number one for me... They make the best team !!! Miroslav Klose, Mesut Ozil, Phillip Lahm, Schweini, Podolski, Mueller, Neuer, and the entire national team... <3 In this WC, they've given their best performance... Though in semifinal, they didn't give their best... They lost with score 0-1 against Spain.. But I'm still impressed...
I'm absolutely sure that I'll watch their next international matches.. I still can watch their excellence... I still can see Ozil, Mueller, Neuer, Lahm, and others... But, maybe not Klose... T.T... I hope, in the match against Uruguay for third place, he can make more than one goals or at least one... Hope so.. that he can make that record over 15 goals...
Then, about Neuer and Lahm... They're great... Neuer has saved the Germany's goalpost for many times... He's young, but great however... And the captain Lahm, his defenses are great...especially when Germany vs Ghana... I love his performance... However, all of them are great... and salute for Joachim Loew... He is a humble and great coach for Germany...
finally, just one sentence.... I love GERMANY.... <3 <3 <3 :e
Thanks for reading ;)

*sorry if my writing is not in order... I'm not good in writing... But still, i wanna share my feeling, my life... Friends, maybe u can help me in writing by criticize.. ^^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top