0

It's December !

Huuurraayy!!! It's December, the last month of the year...
I just like December, don't know why... Maybe because the last month and we will soon celebrate the coming of a new year... And in December, we celebrate Christmas Day... =)
Today is the first day of December... I'm so happy... But I'm facing term exams now so I welcome December with exams.. It's okay.. The exams will end soon and HOLIDAY!! XD I'm looking forward to it...
In this December, I hope I will have good days... I can create more moments for 2010... Spending the last "porseni" in high school, I have to enjoy it... Although nothing much to do during "porseni", I'm sure I'll miss it one day...
One more event I'm looking forward to is a party with my friends... I hope we can hold it this year... Last year, they held a party @Caleb's house but I missed it.. T.T so I hope I can join them this year...

Well, I have to study now... I have English and Japanese test tomorrow... Wish me luck, friends... =D
GBU all :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top