0

It's OVER.....

Holiday is coming soon... Today was the last day of our Porseni(week of art and sports)... This was the greatest Porseni I've ever had for these 3 years... I participated in several competitions and it was not a boring week... The past 2 years, I found it was boring maybe because I did nothing (?)... hehehe... But this year I decided to give myself works to do...
Well, the results of the competitions aren't so delightful.. We aren't professional in any sports so we don't get any title... But thanks to Hair (Stephani GDS) because we can get the 3rd in "lompat tinggi" (high jump ???) @@
My class' volleyball team made it until quarter final although we failed there... They are great enough in volleyball I think (since I can't even serve =D)...
There are some competitions that the results we don't know yet.. Like recycle contest, wall magz, and solo singing... Hope we can get title from one of those..

Ah.. Every year, there is an uniform for each classes... Since we are all girls in my class, my friend made a very girly uniform (although our home room teacher is a man).. (You can see our uniform design from the picture below) I've never seen my home room teacher wears that uniform. hehe... it's embarrassing maybe...



Our class' uniform ;D





Our crazy time before opening ceremony =)


She is the designer of our class' flag, Hair


And this is the designer of our uniform , Reny


Below is the picture of Reny's creation in our leisure time @school... She was so bored that she made thing like that =D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Back to Top